New Member/2017 Ram 1500 Lone Star

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
texan279

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How’s that thing performance wise vs when it was stock. This pretty much same set up my wife’s wanting to do on her bighorn cc

Honestly, it's got a little more pep and pick up and go. I've got the ported throttle body, 180 tstat, oil catch can, Vararam intake, Carven Progressive muffler, and Moe's 5" tips. I did a 90 mile round trip yesterday, all highway all cruise control, and trip reading was 18.2 mpg, that's at an average of 70mph into strong winds. Going to have my JBA shorty headers installed this week and may have my mechanic put it on the Dyno after, just out of curiosity, and compare it to a stock/factory baseline if I can find one. I love driving it and love the sound so far. After the Shorty's go on I will be pretty much done.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Honestly, it's got a little more pep and pick up and go. I've got the ported throttle body, 180 tstat, oil catch can, Vararam intake, Carven Progressive muffler, and Moe's 5" tips. I did a 90 mile round trip yesterday, all highway all cruise control, and trip reading was 18.2 mpg, that's at an average of 70mph into strong winds. Going to have my JBA shorty headers installed this week and may have my mechanic put it on the Dyno after, just out of curiosity, and compare it to a stock/factory baseline if I can find one. I love driving it and love the sound so far. After the Shorty's go on I will be pretty much done.
That all we wanna do to hers. I say all but that’s a lot haha. Especially when mine needs more suspension. Kids don’t need to eat and new clothes do they :banana-mario: