New old member with my new old truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tartmonkey22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So i joined up a few years ago. I had a 98 2500 that I had for a short time before I sold it because it had several underlying issues I was not rd about when I got it and I could not afford to fix at the time.

Now I'm back with my 2004 1500 quad cab. Seems to be pretty good so far. 166k miles on it, 5.7 motor is strong trans was rebuilt 100k miles ago.
Rancho lift kit in it. No major rust or body damage. Decently maintained everything works as it should.

Have started my repair list. First is basic service oil change needs to be done and check plugs and air filter cleaned and check other fluids etc.

Big repairs needed so far are my exhaust. The tail pipes both broke off at the muffler, windshield and shocks are old and my coolant overflow bottle needs help, but I can't find a replacement for it. All I find are the two in one coolant/ washer fluid bottle and mine are separate, if anyone knows where to order one from that would be great.

So far I'm loving the truck, just needs some old bits fixed up here and there

20201107_132322.jpg

audiowize

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 Magnum
If you have this bottle:
maxresdefault.jpg
It sucks horribly! I had one on my car, and they get soft and spray coolant everywhere when you try to push the cap down.
71wnhBGLiOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
I replaced mine with this. It connected perfectly fine to the radiator and used the mounting screw for the old bottle works with this one.