Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Punishher7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Congrats it’s s beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thats a bad ass truck but all of us here are biased lol. All you need is power steps, tints, intake, muffler and resonator delete and retrax mx pro cover and nothing is gonna change cuz it was a bad ass truck to begin with and now is just more badd ass lol. Good job man welcome to the club

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

OP
OP
John Daniel

John Daniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thats a bad ass truck but all of us here are biased lol. All you need is power steps, tints, intake, muffler and resonator delete and retrax mx pro cover and nothing is gonna change cuz it was a bad ass truck to begin with and now is just more badd ass lol. Good job man welcome to the club

Yes it already has power side steps, already looking at the intake and exhaust options. I saw a toolbox recently that had a roll n lock built into it but can't for the life of me remember the brand.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum.

OP
OP
John Daniel

John Daniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Ok I may have missed it somewhere but is there a way to adjust the tpms to lower psi, or at least not have the d.i.c. default to the low tire screen