New 'pile of dodge' owner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerickE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Gasser
Greetings all. I'm new here, just bought a brand newish 2019 RAM 2500 w/ 64k miles today. This is a personal vehicle for me, and I'll admit I went a bit overboard. I've bought the wrong vehicle before in terms of capacity, and I wasnt going to repeat the same mistake. I pull an enclosed trailer with my bikes from time to time. And perhaps in the future I'll get a camper again. I have been driving a suburban 2500 for the last 5 years, so I've been in the 3/4 ton life for a bit. Really the suburban is the best vehicle for me.....I'm not a truck guy. However, this thing and the confidence in towing is just crazy. She seems pretty thirsty, but seems to get better than my suburban so I can deal. Already ordered a couple hundred bucks in accessories, need to get tint done, and a tuner to kill the MDS....those are my priorities. I'll check things out here and see what I can learn about this new toy.
20221216_101034.jpg

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Congrats ! Great looking ride, enjoy !

ccabico

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Greetings all. I'm new here, just bought a brand newish 2019 RAM 2500 w/ 64k miles today. This is a personal vehicle for me, and I'll admit I went a bit overboard. I've bought the wrong vehicle before in terms of capacity, and I wasnt going to repeat the same mistake. I pull an enclosed trailer with my bikes from time to time. And perhaps in the future I'll get a camper again. I have been driving a suburban 2500 for the last 5 years, so I've been in the 3/4 ton life for a bit. Really the suburban is the best vehicle for me.....I'm not a truck guy. However, this thing and the confidence in towing is just crazy. She seems pretty thirsty, but seems to get better than my suburban so I can deal. Already ordered a couple hundred bucks in accessories, need to get tint done, and a tuner to kill the MDS....those are my priorities. I'll check things out here and see what I can learn about this new toy.
View attachment 509128
EGR delete it

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need any assistance, please reach out. We're available via DM!

Callie
Ram Cares