New 'pile of dodge' owner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerickE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Gasser
Greetings all. I'm new here, just bought a brand newish 2019 RAM 2500 w/ 64k miles today. This is a personal vehicle for me, and I'll admit I went a bit overboard. I've bought the wrong vehicle before in terms of capacity, and I wasnt going to repeat the same mistake. I pull an enclosed trailer with my bikes from time to time. And perhaps in the future I'll get a camper again. I have been driving a suburban 2500 for the last 5 years, so I've been in the 3/4 ton life for a bit. Really the suburban is the best vehicle for me.....I'm not a truck guy. However, this thing and the confidence in towing is just crazy. She seems pretty thirsty, but seems to get better than my suburban so I can deal. Already ordered a couple hundred bucks in accessories, need to get tint done, and a tuner to kill the MDS....those are my priorities. I'll check things out here and see what I can learn about this new toy.
20221216_101034.jpg

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Congrats ! Great looking ride, enjoy !

ccabico

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Greetings all. I'm new here, just bought a brand newish 2019 RAM 2500 w/ 64k miles today. This is a personal vehicle for me, and I'll admit I went a bit overboard. I've bought the wrong vehicle before in terms of capacity, and I wasnt going to repeat the same mistake. I pull an enclosed trailer with my bikes from time to time. And perhaps in the future I'll get a camper again. I have been driving a suburban 2500 for the last 5 years, so I've been in the 3/4 ton life for a bit. Really the suburban is the best vehicle for me.....I'm not a truck guy. However, this thing and the confidence in towing is just crazy. She seems pretty thirsty, but seems to get better than my suburban so I can deal. Already ordered a couple hundred bucks in accessories, need to get tint done, and a tuner to kill the MDS....those are my priorities. I'll check things out here and see what I can learn about this new toy.
View attachment 509128
EGR delete it

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need any assistance, please reach out. We're available via DM!

Callie
Ram Cares

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990