New Plugs & Wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks yall !! :D

Bagged03Ram22s:: I'm not quite sure but I bet someone here can point you in the right direction if you started a thread about it :D

Dan:: LOL 4 months?!?!? It only took me about 2 1/2 hours but it was like a yoga workout hahaha!!! Tryin to bend yourself in some weird position to reach the back sparkplugs and all lol

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
there is a big debate over shortys actually harming performance. albeit not by much but still noticable if your into the performance scene(cams,heads etc)

The only people I have heard having issues with them performance wise are the guys running FI or Nitrous. Anything else and you wont notice the 1hp loss.

There were also some people a while back saying that they were getting miss fires in extreme cold weather up in the northern states with (i believe) the 8.x ohm shorties. Something about the wires didnt like the cold weather.

Great work Kristin, the wires look great in there and they really do clean everything up nicely. I have a set of black 10ohm ones in mine and like them. Havent had any issues with them since they were put on last year and havent felt anything as far as performance loss goes.