New RAM in the garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My son just bought a slightly used 2018 RAM Bighorn, black out edition Hemi. Nice to have the garage full of RAM's. I will add some better pics when it's out of the garage.fGsp4EB.jpg

Last edited:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks like those two trucks do a good job of filling up the garage.

OP
OP
norton333

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats! Looks like those two trucks do a good job of filling up the garage.
Thanks, it's bigger than it looks inside, have a yard tractor in the middle, and lots of junk too, lol

HitchHiker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good! That must be a pretty nice sized garage to house two RAM's like that and still have room for other stuff! :)

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Congrats. How about some specs, So is his a hemi too? Crew or Quad cab? 4x or 2x?

Perspiring minds want to know.:D :cheers:

OP
OP
norton333

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As far as the garage goes, the guy that built the house wanted to put his boat in, so it's 25ft long inside, perfect for a RAM. My son didn't listen to me and traded his Challenger on a Chevy Z71 colorado, lasted 5 months, cronic transmission problems, so hes back in a Mopar. He got a 2018 Bighorn black, quad cab like mine (metalflake, not sure what the name is)it's got a Hemi, all kinds of extras like my sport, 8.4 radio with Apple play, park assist which mine does not have. It's a 2wd because we live in Florida, we are down a dirt road, but he will be fine with the clearance.

Last edited:

HitchHiker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As far as the garage goes, the guy that built the house wanted to put his boat in, so it's 25ft long inside, perfect for a RAM. My son didn't listen to me and traded his Challenger on a Chevy Z71 colorado, lasted 5 months, cronic transmission problems, so hes back in a Mopar. He got a 2018 Bighorn black, quad cab like mine (metalflake, not sure what the name is)it's got a Hemi, all kinds of extras like my sport, 8.4 radio with Apple play, park assist which mine does not have. It's a 2wd because we live in Florida, we are down a dirt road, but he will be fine with the clearance.

Very nice, detached garage I'm guessing? I'm targeting a detaching pole barn garage soon in our back yard, 28x36x12 with two 10x11 garage doors. Our back yard drops down about 3-4' off the back of our house, so from the front the garage will actually look like a normal sized garage for the most part. Our current side entry garage only has 8x7 doors so my RAM cannot fit in our attached garage.

OP
OP
norton333

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The garage is attached , but they didn't put a door going into the house from inside(custom built home with a lot of quirky things) I was looking for a small house in the country with a large garage, not an easy thing to find, but I did. My last house had a garage built for two prius's , hated having a brand new truck sit outside.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
^^^^^^mount it to your grill and put camears in the eyes.
:cheers: