New RAM owner. Wow! Just got it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottellis1958

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got it (2 days) . Express 4wd 150k seems to be doing OK. Probably have to replace oil filter housing / cooler with Dorman. I'm amazed best features! I've never owned anything so nice. Looking forward to participating in the forums. Any suggestions welcome! Thanks! Scott

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome !!!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got it (2 days) . Express 4wd 150k seems to be doing OK. Probably have to replace oil filter housing / cooler with Dorman. I'm amazed best features! I've never owned anything so nice. Looking forward to participating in the forums. Any suggestions welcome! Thanks! Scott
Yes, replace the filter housing with Dorman. Since you just got, do you have history ref MX? If not, definitely get an Oil Change/filter done when U do the Dorman replacement and maybe front/rear diffs etc, with that many miles. Cannot hurt.

ADDED: Something to also consider: 150K is the max number miles on coolant, needs flush and replace (use proper Mopar Coolant), and also think about having Tranny done. A lot of preventive MX and cost a few bucks, but you'll be happier in the end. ALL IMHO.

Yardbird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome from one white Express owner to another.

One word of advice, keep a good distance from traffic in front of you. The white grill and bumper chip easily, and the primer under the white is black....

As the Esso man used to say, "Happy Motoring". Showing my age with that quote.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357