New truck, need advice.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ckyuv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Picked up a 2020 lone star 1500 in 2wd today with the deals they have going on. The truck looks sweet but it’s a little closer to the ground than my old truck and our parks are pretty rocky getting down to the water

I ordered some Bilstein height adjustable shocks to level the front from summit https://www.summitracing.com/parts/BSN-24-232203

2 questions. What setting would be best to level a 2wd? I see a lot of folks mention 2.2 but dunno if 2x4 vs 4x4 is much different.

Also, for tires would I be able to go with 35s or would they most likely rub if I am only doing a leveling kit? Again on this I saw some mention fitting them with a 2” level, but not sure if that’s 2x4 or 4x4 or if that matters.

Thanks in advance!

CG2742

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
35’s will fit if you raise the front. Also most do the top setting. I do believe it will sit level.

OP
OP
Ckyuv

Ckyuv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome thanks! The shocks are back order so it may take a bit but I’ll do before / after pics!