New wheels and tires, how do they look?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the bushwackers are gonna make your truck and tires look small, they are too big/wide for 12.50's in my opinion.

they look really good on trucks with 7"+ lift and 13.50 wide tires on big offset wheels.

just my 2 cents

I appreciate that. Thanks. But is my paint going to take a beating without some protection?

OP
OP
Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lookin good. Gotta get rid of those chrome bumpers now. :D

I know they're hard on the eyes. I would like something like the Iron Cross bumper but I don't want to look like a tool putting such a beefy bumper on a 1500.

I guess another option is plasti dip and I might look into that in the spring.

Suggestions welcome.

Arctic-Rodz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.7L Cummins
looks great, did the spacer in the rear keep a slight rake to your truck? (rear higher)

im going with a 2.5 front level but nothing in the back, wondering if the front spacer alone will leave it flat level

OP
OP
Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looks great, did the spacer in the rear keep a slight rake to your truck? (rear higher)

im going with a 2.5 front level but nothing in the back, wondering if the front spacer alone will leave it flat level

I don't think so, if anything it seem to have a reverse rake.

ramsport27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd suggest the EGR bolt on style flares especially for you because they go beyond the headlight and flush with the bumper. If you get the bushwackers they stop at the headlight and you see the strip of body colour paint before the chrome bumper.

The wheels/tires look sweet!