Nice Review of 2019 Ram Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PowrRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn
Engine
3.6L V6
Some excerpts:

Remember when pickup trucks were all about stamped-steel wrappers, beat-up beds, and interiors bare as an empty can of Coors? The all-new 2019 Ram 1500 is not one of those pickups. But it is the best truck in the full-size segment today—and the competition's not really all that close.

Many truck reviewers are afraid—and I mean pants-wetting afraid—to just come out and say that. I suspect it’s because they’re loath to hurt anyone’s feelings. Not just Ford, GM, and their massive NFL-Sunday-truck-marketing machines, but Ford, Chevy, and GMC owners who howl like mad if anyone suggests their truck isn’t the best. Most of these notoriously loyal owners, of course, have never sat in the latest pickup competitors, let alone driven them.

I hate to break it to you, Denis Leary, but this new 2019 Ram 1500 is just plain better than your Ford—or Chevy, Titan, or Tundra. It looks better. It’s every bit as strong and capable. It’s got the most (and coolest) features. And both the interior and the ride-and-handling balance—two critical components of the modern, demi-luxury truck—are marvels that put this Ram over the top. I know I’m falling for a test car when I don’t want to give it back, and that was definitely the case with the Ram Limited Crew Cab 4x4 I drove.

http://www.thedrive.com/new-cars/24...ckup-truck-lays-a-smackdown-on-ford-and-chevy