Nitto trail grappler in snow ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
You gave me no information, I'll gladly go **** myself if you'll do the same.

You're right. I thought that for some reason you were the op.

Edit:

Guess you're just working on your post count. If that's your thing... It's easier if you start actually answering other peoples questions, rather than popping in every now and then just to to get spoon fed answers to yours.

Last edited:

Wrigley17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very well. Pretty sure nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to answer these insubordinate questions. I mean really, what type of ******* would dare ever ask you a question? You are the supreme master of truck knowledge. You should just keep to the most advanced forums. That way you can spend less time in your parents basement where you live and more time with your wicked truck and vast genius of everyThing. People like you give forums a bad name. So go bark up a tree or rub one out To your truck you fn *****

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Picking a tire is like picking a wife..... everyone has different taste and experience...

As for the Trail Grapplers, they are the best M/T tire I have ever ran on both solid axle and IFS equipped vehicles and all in size 35x12.5

I ran them on my 07 cummins and on one of the duellys on the ranch, both 35x12.5 and the abuse they saw on the farm paints the picture of how well they held up and lasted about 40k miles. They did great in the snow on plowed roads, not plowed and fresh powder roads and even on trails where a 8,000lb truck should be in deep snow. Best tire I ever had on my 07 Ram. a person can take all that with a grain of salt but its just my experience and opinion on them and until I experience something bad with them I will continue to run them.

They get my vote for a person who desires a M/T tire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yah I'm with Austin on this one. There are so many tires out there that as long as you get a decent name brand and they have decent reviews then you really can't go wrong.

Even some off brand tires can be surprisingly good, as they are made by the big tire companies.

Example, I have a set of Mud Claws in a 31x10.5 on my ZR2... very very aggressive tread, has spent it's life in the fields and on road driven hard as I'm not very nice to that little thing.... so far I havs about 2 years on them and about 25k on the ODO with them... they perform amazing off road and don't even look worn. They look like they are brand new still. They are produced by Cooper tires. I figured they would only last me a year like most of the other tires I put so many miles on all the time.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
gotta love the "expert" tire guys.buy m/t's cuz they look cool on your pavement princess,then complain they get ****** wear and gas mileage,not to mention poor handling.then call them ******.offroad every weekend? ********.dirt driveways don't count.

Last edited:

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
gotta love the "expert" tire guys.buy m/t's cuz they look cool on your pavement princess,then complain they get ****** wear and gas mileage,not to mention poor handling.then call them ******.offroad every weekend? ********.dirt driveways don't count.
Speaking of wives, this guy sounds like one.

You just took absolutely nothing I said about a tire and tried to use it against me lol.

Still waiting on them pics.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Very well. Pretty sure nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to answer these insubordinate questions. I mean really, what type of ******* would dare ever ask you a question? You are the supreme master of truck knowledge. You should just keep to the most advanced forums. That way you can spend less time in your parents basement where you live and more time with your wicked truck and vast genius of everyThing. People like you give forums a bad name. So go bark up a tree or rub one out To your truck you fn *****
Thats the way forums are supposed to be. Why? Because every question that has been asked, and answered, just like yours... 1000s of times.. Doesnt just get deleted and disappear. The answers are already everywhere. Just takes some effort and a place called google.

Your sensitive personality and name calling attitude would be more suitable for a facebook group. Plenty of highschool kids in those for you to converse with.

Hop over to a real off road forum like pirate4x4, ask questions like that, and theyll make you want to slit your wrist. I was being friendly.

Last edited:

Wrigley17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not the one on the defensive there buddy. You seem a bit worried, don't worry though I won't bother your expert prowess anymore. I understand you do know all, enjoy your Facebook pages

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

Yupp this guy that runs his mouth in every tire thread about how great he is at off reading and that no one else knows anything about the tires they're talking about... He's a god.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Now let me get back to working on my toy, with all the chunks missing on the tires from them dirt roads.
038c185e4b915294706212d7b354fa42.jpg256af09a3db98e77c19916457c3d6ee0.jpg

Oh and if you have any questions about goodyear or procomps.. Theres your answer ^

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
Speaking of wives, this guy sounds like one.

You just took absolutely nothing I said about a tire and tried to use it against me lol.

Still waiting on them pics.

keep waiting. i have nothing to prove to some kid who's furiously pounding away on his keyboard in his moms basement.

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What the hell? Lol what is with this moms basement stuff??

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I absolutely loved these tires, the only thing I didn't like was the wear on my truck from being a 2500. The CTD motor wore through them pretty quick. Light trucks, they last almost twice as long, so 1500 should last!

I drive in dirt, sand, mud, snow here in Arizona. NEVER had a problem!

You won't be sorry with these. Great tire!!

Attachments

• SNOW1.jpg
    SNOW1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 99
  • SNOW2.jpg
    SNOW2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 84

lukedukem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats the way forums are supposed to be. Why? Because every question that has been asked, and answered, just like yours... 1000s of times.. Doesnt just get deleted and disappear. The answers are already everywhere. Just takes some effort and a place called google.

Your sensitive personality and name calling attitude would be more suitable for a facebook group. Plenty of highschool kids in those for you to converse with.

Hop over to a real off road forum like pirate4x4, ask questions like that, and theyll make you want to slit your wrist. I was being friendly.

THIS^^^
i don't remember how many times i have posted that damn Bilstien thread for people, they don't listen
Luke

Last edited:

twelver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It all boils down to personal preference. What works for some people doesn't work for others. Goodyear Duratracs are highly recommended and most love them. I run the Duratracs on my Ram and I don't care for them. They are great in snow and look really good but I can't keep them balanced at all. In 10,000 miles they have been balanced 4 times and are due for a 5th time. I certainly wouldn't tell anybody not to buy them though. Just pick a tire and run them. Good Luck with your choice!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevo5441