Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
I ran sized set of brothers duratracs and they are not bad bought a set for myself but with 3k running into issues with vibration at 70mph. Sounds like duratracs may be overkill for you and if worries about price, prob don’t wanna hear I payed about 1600 I think for mine.
I replaced my Firestones with Duratracs. Have been a big fan of Duratracs, and the Wranglers that preceded them, for a very long time but my pickup spends the vast majority of its time not on pavement. For pavement use there are a lot of much better options.

If you are having balance issues you may have a bad tire in the mix, get a good shop to figure out which one and have it replaced on warranty. When I bought my last set of Duratracs, the tire shop went through 7 tires to find 4 that balanced up easy with very little weight.

Panduh

Reaction score
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have the Nitto Crosstek 2 on my 1500 which tows a 9000 lb. camper. They have been wearing evenly and staying round and balanced. Rain performance is also good, can't speak to snow in my part of the country.

RAMPO

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
6.4 hemi
I have a set of 315/70r17 falken wildepeaks on my 2019 ram2500 power wagon. They work great for most everything here in Oregon. Snow ice slush, rain, heavy rain and snow that turns to ice as soon as you touch it. ;) most of the tires listed will do what you want them to do. Make sure you adjust your pressures for the day and job at hand. I have see street looking all terrains go places mud and aggressive all terrains could because the person adjusted his pressures. The contact patch in most driving in off road conditions more important than the small differences in tread pattern. All comes down to preferences of you the driver. Some people like the way big lugs dig, some like the way sipping holds snow, some like how a smooth tire saves on gas. Most of the tires above do all those things decently. Again I like the way the wild peaks work in most situations. IMG_6522.jpegIMG_6539.jpegIMG_7627.jpegIMG_5141.jpeg

mopareg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
I have the Exo grappler and am not going to get them again , I'm going back to the Trail Grappler as was very satisfied with them.

MN2500

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ltr ecoTorque
I had the Falken Wildpeaks on the 2021 2500 I had. I live in SE Minnesota and had a lot of snow to drive them in. I highly recommend them!

BlackSheepRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2020 RAM 2500 4x4 and am in the market for new tires (LT275/70R18). I live NW of Chicago near the Wisconsin border, and so plan to get a good all-weather tire with a snow rating. I have boiled it down to two options: the Nitto Exo Grappler AWT or the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. Both are very well-rated. Both have the 'Three Peak Mountain Snowflake' symbol. The Falkens are more expensive, but that alone doesn't make them better. All of my driving is on two-lane county roads that often aren't well-plowed in the winter (not to mention the driveway to the barn). Are the Falkens worth the extra ~$50/tire cost? Thanks!
Like my BFG KO2’s on the road but the DuraTracs were better in wet/snow (ran several sets on different truck and drove in heavy snow to ridiculous ice storms we should not have been out in). Everyone has their favorite, probably hard to go wrong with any of the commonly recommended options!

TomB 1269

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I swear by the Cooper Discover AT3 "4S" as it is a true 4 season tire and preforms great in the snow here Albany NY area.

Andrew Austin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Has anyone had an issues running 315/70R17s on stock Power wagon wheels? Also, did you notice much difference in gas mileage?

1 MEAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT-MDS
I would just make sure whatever you get does NOT have any "Nylon" in it. As in the cold they WILL thump for a few miles (usually 5-10) In hot weather they will also but of course "warm up" quicker. Wow just noticed this is old!!