Offset question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJKD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is what I am thinking, wife has 04 Durango, I have 10 Ram. I want to take 20" rims and new (275/60/r20) tires off Ram and put on the Durango. Take her 17" rims and old crappy tires and put on my truck so I can replace them with bigger more aggressive tires on Ram. Plus I don't really dig the 20" rim look. I looked on tire rack and they list both rims as being 139.7mm offset, but the Durango is listed as "medium" offset and the Ram is listed as "standard" offset. Anybody do anything similar? depending on taxes, her mood, how much bi$@&ing I feel like listening to.lol may just go w/new rims on Ram too but trying to keep the peace on home front and get what I want.lol so the question is standard and medium offset the same? Couldn't find that info. Crappy weather here and more on the way or I would just swap them around and see.

raptor1797

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dont know what medium and standard off set means with out numbers but sounds like you are going to be in trouble eather way ! lol