Oil and filter (s) change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LouM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Ecodiesel crewcab old/ now 2019 Laramie Hemi
Engine
eco diesel old / now Hemi missing the eco's mileage
Well It was a nice 40F day out muddy and sloppy outside so I went and changed my oil, had about 7500 miles on it, a bit more then I like, the monitor still had 13% left.
One 2 1/2 gallon jug of T6 and a mopar oil filter, a tad bit overfull before starting right on the full mark after starting and giving it a 5 minute run and a 10 minute wait to check.
She had a good 15 minutes plus of draining time while I changed the filter and puttered around, then the 15 minute wait before the first start.
Backed out of the shop turned around and backed back in to do the fuel filter, opened the drain screw caught about a cup in a clean jar to check for water droplets, none visible.
Changed that out a NAPA gold for a mopar one, cycled the key a half dozen times and she fired right off.
Ol girl is ready for a few more months service.
Oh the reason to turn the truck around to change the fuel filter, my old shop has a pit thats only about 10 ft long to hard to change oil and fuel filter in one spot.