Oil Life - since last reset #km

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atg67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Hello,

I was checking my Oil Life to confirm how far my road trip had been (Toronto to Vancouver and Back). I was looking at the Oil Life while I was refueling the truck. So, I had the ignition in Accessory position. The number since last oil change startled me, 65,535km. This struck me for a couple of reasons;
a) I had reset the Oil Life when I changed the oil the day prior to the road trip. No way was it 65k km!
b) My truck is a 2022 Warlock with 22,755km
Once the fuel fill was complete I check again, this time with the engine in Run position. 11,188km this time. Ok this is the sort of number I was expecting based on the distances I had driven and it's about half the number of total kms on the truck.

So, does anybody have an idea why it would report such a crazy number in the Accessories position? What has me concerned is the 65,535 number is more than double the number of km I have driven my truck. Is this just a glitch? Or is something else going on here? Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

I have attached 2 pics of the Oil Life screen.

Attachments

• Run Position.jpg
    Run Position.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Accessories Position.jpg
    Accessories Position.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member