Olger Motors New Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lipi128

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Anyone here have any experience with them? They conveniently have a bot load of Rams when no one else has more then a few. I’m about 4 hours away so seeing if anyone has any personal experience.

See a lot of good reviews but them some scary ones about cars from Canada and painted undercarriage.

thanks in advance!

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone here have any experience with them? They conveniently have a bot load of Rams when no one else has more then a few. I’m about 4 hours away so seeing if anyone has any personal experience.

See a lot of good reviews but them some scary ones about cars from Canada and painted undercarriage.

thanks in advance!

Well they certainly do seem to love getting their vehicles from Canada. I clicked on maybe 10 rams or so, all from Canada... a few with accidents on the carfax. Not my type of dealer and I wouldn't be surprised if they have some other shady practices as well.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Run away from that place.

OP
OP
L

Lipi128

Reaction score
Ram Year