OPT7 Redline Tailgate Light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chetperk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Thanks for the reply guys. Maybe I'll give the bar a shot. We did plug this in to my friends 2017 Frontier and everything worked fine. Certainly got me puzzled.

GRB60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 e-torque
Can someone explain how the factory 7 pin plug disconnects from the bumper? I got the Curt plug adapter but couldn't separate the OE plug from the bumper. Thanks in advance!

firebuff17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry. Wasn't quick enough to answer this.
Those Curt T-adaptors are the absolute best. Makes it so much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chetperk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
So much for a 2 year warranty

Got my triple light bar today, and the left turn signal does not work. Contacted Opt7 and was told that since I bought through Amazon to return it to them. Problem is it's out of stock there. I questioned if it caould be replaced under the two year warranty, and the answer was no, you bought it from Amazon, return it to Amazon they would be quicker. I guess not. Should have known better when a company won't provide a customer service number and you can only e-mail and chat with them. This is second light bar I got from them that was defective. Looking for another alternative, any suggestions?

Update; Purchased the Putco switchblade form Autoanything. I figured with 2000 less compared to Opt7 triple tailgate bar which has 1200 Less, it's got to be the brightest out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500