Ordered DuraFlaps Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorthwestGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
I ordered these today because winter is going to mean the whole side of my truck is going to be sloshed with mud without them. Almost $200 all total was a little hard to swallow but as some of you know DuraFlaps gives members here a 10% discount so that was just enough to tip the scales, plus these look to be high quality. I'll post pics when I get them installed but the ladies at DuraFlaps asked me to make sure members know how to claim that discount. During the ordering process there is a questionairre that you fill out about your truck and at the bottom of that they ask how you heard about them. Click the choice that says "Chat Room" Then below that in the additional info box type in "RamForum.com" and your user name. Then when you get to the checkout page there is a box that say "coupon code". Type in the word "member". Click the "apply coupon" button and 10% will be deducted from the total. If you have any trouble you can call or email them and you may be shocked that a real person actually answers the phone. They are extremely helpful.

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Nice heavy duty flaps, don't have but I have seen them. Let us know how theninstall goes.

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Great choice. I to have the Duraflaps. Great mudflaps. They are pretty easy to install also.

2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab 6.4 Hemi 4:10 Gears Ram Boxes 35x12.50R18 on Factory Wheels
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My mopars are the hd version, but I warn against Hd fastenimg method after a co worker backed up in the mud and got the flaps caught under the tires. Result was flaps stayed attached to the fenders too well. Did finally come off, but so did the flares and the fenders were completly ******. That's why i added a ring and piece of cable to hold them away from the tire and went light on the fasteners. Good tip on getting the discount though and they appear to be good quality

OP
OP
NorthwestGuy

NorthwestGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
My mopars are the hd version, but I warn against Hd fastenimg method after a co worker backed up in the mud and got the flaps caught under the tires. Result was flaps stayed attached to the fenders too well. Did finally come off, but so did the flares and the fenders were completly ******. That's why i added a ring and piece of cable to hold them away from the tire and went light on the fasteners. Good tip on getting the discount though and they appear to be good quality
Thats a shame what happened there. Kind of a rare situation, but something to keep in mind. There is really only one way to attach them and they are going to be on there good so I'll just try to avoid putting that kind of stress on them and hope for the best.

Ludville1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Sport Crew
They are heavy duty, high quality mud flaps, I put a front pair on my Ram. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the members 10% discount at the time.

OP
OP
NorthwestGuy

NorthwestGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
I got them installed yesterday. It was easy as could be. The look is definitely "functional" which is what I expected, and these will do a much better job than simple splash guards.

20181024_141447%202_zps1y1ko1cb.jpg 20181024_141504%202_zpssrlxald0.jpg 20181024_141216%202_zps4fukc1pd.jpg 20181024_141238%202_zps6wqoprvu.jpg

Edward Taylor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 bighorn quad cab 6.4 bed
Engine
hemi
They look great, what length are they and i see that they have 12 and 14 wide options what did you go with

OP
OP
NorthwestGuy

NorthwestGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
They look great, what length are they and i see that they have 12 and 14 wide options what did you go with
I got the 12" and glad I did. The 14s would have looked odd without wide tires. And standard length which is plenty for my stock height truck.

NRose

Reaction score
Ram Year
multiple
Engine
Hemi
THose look good. I got them with the stainless on the bottom. I wanted to dress my truck up. Did you see all the artwork they have available.

If you have a forummember name just enter the name of the forum and your member name under their comments then you can use the discount code word member.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye