Ordered new wheels today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Thanks man, I'm in a good place here at the best VA PTSD clinic in the country. Had a drinking problem when I got home, and got 3 DUIs. Judge sentenced me to a year in jail. Did 3 months, and judge agreed to let me come here and get credit for time served, and get to the root of the problem which is PTSD.
I'm bored out of my mind, so they are gonna allow me to get a job somewhere as a welder in the day time, and take my PTSD classes at night. Upgrading to leather Interior isn't cheap. Lol.

I fully understand PTSD as I have it and live with it every day. I know what your going through. I’m 100% P/T.
PM me anytime and we can talk. I’ll give you my phone number.

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road

Last edited:

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks man, I'm in a good place here at the best VA PTSD clinic in the country. Had a drinking problem when I got home, and got 3 DUIs. Judge sentenced me to a year in jail. Did 3 months, and judge agreed to let me come here and get credit for time served, and get to the root of the problem which is PTSD.
I'm bored out of my mind, so they are gonna allow me to get a job somewhere as a welder in the day time, and take my PTSD classes at night. Upgrading to leather Interior isn't cheap. Lol.

Thanks for your service and take care of yourself!!!

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks again guys, and thank you guys for service as well. I actually graduated the program 4 weeks ago, but extended to make sure im good, and and finish my 6 month jail sentence here. Im going to try to do my 6 month house arrest here also. That way i can go to the gym, and work everyday since i dont have a license yet. When i get out of here im off to texas to go to a shool to get certified as a welding inspector. I have a solid plan.

Screenshot_2018-11-19-06-40-10.png

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks again guys, and thank you guys for service as well. I actually graduated the program 4 weeks ago, but extended to make sure im good, and and finish my 6 month jail sentence here. Im going to try to do my 6 month house arrest here also. That way i can go to the gym, and work everyday since i dont have a license yet. When i get out of here im off to texas to go to a shool to get certified as a welding inspector. I have a solid plan.

That's a great plan....what city in Texas?

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Truck is at the shop and getting the tires and wheels mounted. Im like a fat kid in a candy store!!! Ill post pics when done.

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mind you my old 37" toyos mounted on xd wheels are in the bed, and its parked on a hill.
I cant wait to see it in person. I will have my buddy clean it up and take better pics on level ground later.
6" RC lift with bils set at 2.8
38x13.50x20 nitto trail grapplers

Screenshot_2018-11-24-15-36-18.png

Last edited: