Ordering a 2015 Ram - Seeking Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

2015er

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar and proud
Well, to end the story to my discussion I did order the pentastar with a Laramie package, 4x4, quad cab. Got the air suspension, ram boxes and sunroof too. And I have to tell you.....
THIS IS ONE SWEET TRUCK!!!!!!

I love it - I have driven it for several days now and the pickup and performance is just outstanding!!!

And one more thing - and this is something no one can explain - I went to to pick it up at the dealer and low and behold it has a sport hood to boot! This is a Laramie mind you. I did not order it - it just came with the truck - by my calculations a $1,700 option and there is no trace of it being mentioned on the window sticker or the build sheet....I love it! Very surprised and very happy - this whole experience of ordering the truck has been great and I love my ride!

Burd Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
The pentastar has more horsepower (less torque... not much) than the old 5.2/5.9 of the second gen. It's a hell of a lot less thirsty too. You'll be happy.
Congrats on that hood man... sweet deal.

OP
OP

2015er

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar and proud

Attachments

• Truck 2 corrected.jpg
    Truck 2 corrected.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 44