Parked the truck for a few weeks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Going on a business trip for a few weeks and thought I would post a pic of her garaged, it takes me a few times getting out and checking clearance so I dont crash through the wall to get her to fit in there but cant stand the thought of leaving her outside while I am away lol.

Attachments

• Garaged.jpg
    Garaged.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
G

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
This is the wife and I's first bought home and I wouldn't settle for anything less than a two car garage. Just moved from Hawaii so I know what kind of sun damage you can get from leaving it out to long with my last F150 along with sea spray equals the need for GARAGE lol.

OP
OP
G

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Nice truck by the way, what size wheels do you have?

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
This is the wife and I's first bought home and I wouldn't settle for anything less than a two car garage. Just moved from Hawaii so I know what kind of sun damage you can get from leaving it out to long with my last F150 along with sea spray equals the need for GARAGE lol.

Brother, did you change the oil and treat the gas with fuel treatment, etc? StaBil or something similar. And trickle charger for battery? Just askin....

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Wouldn't hurt to hang a tennis ball from the ceiling right at the windshield before you take it out so when you hit the tennis ball you know your there

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wish I had a garage that my truck wouldn't hand 4 feet out of.

OP
OP
G

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Brother, did you change the oil and treat the gas with fuel treatment, etc? StaBil or something similar. And trickle charger for battery? Just askin....

I'm only gone for three weeks and just filled up with 93 octane, oil changed last at the stealership with there synthetic at 2500 miles and the truck is at 4000 miles now and not sure of what a trickle charge is but now am a little worried =(

Wouldn't hurt to hang a tennis ball from the ceiling right at the windshield before you take it out so when you hit the tennis ball you know your there

I have thought pretty strongly about a tennis ball but didn't get around to it do to spending all the time waxing the truck and remodeling upstairs bathroom.

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
trickle chargers very slowly charge your battery. Won't over charge it. You will be ok if you are only gone for 3 weeks. I thought it was going to be several weeks. Don't worry......

OP
OP
G

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I wish I had a garage that my truck wouldn't hand 4 feet out of.

LOL, wish I had a bigger garage so I could walk around the truck once the garage door was shut. I have to jump into the bed and off the other side to get to the door going into the house.

OP
OP
G

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Reversing in is much easier

Can't imagine how backing in would be easier but I have never tried so I guess it is worth a try next time. I come back for a couple weeks then out again for 3-4 weeks so the truck is rarely used.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Wish. I had a garage. ..

I wish I had a garage that my truck could fit in lol.

Can't imagine how backing in would be easier but I have never tried so I guess it is worth a try next time. I come back for a couple weeks then out again for 3-4 weeks so the truck is rarely used.

It's much easier for me to back in as well, because the backup camera in the Uconnect system is incredible. Leaves nothing to guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
G

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Wow, starting to feel a little bad about this thread since the majority cant fit there vehicles in their garage's lol

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hooray RCSB! hell, even at that I have a hard time fitting in the garage!
The rent's really need to clean all their **** out so my truck fits better. Haha!

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow, starting to feel a little bad about this thread since the majority cant fit there vehicles in their garage's lol

I went to a great deal of trouble to make sure I could. Tore out a nice landing with steps, recycle bin centre and storage. Now we have 2 steps straight in which the lower bumpers half the 1st one when parked LOL

UPNO4

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie , 2023 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8spd, 6.7 CTD

When I built my house I had one side of the 2 car added to the depth of the house so my side of the garage is 37 feet deep. Not bragging I promise.

Don't think my Jeep will fit behind (in front) of it anymore though

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I just moved into a house and I'm heart broken... My last garage could hold my Truck (20') on one side, and my Travel Trailer (20') on the other, with room to walk around them both.. I think there was ~24' length and well over 14' doors with 18' celings.. My new garage, my truck hangs out if I'm backed up to the interior wall... I'd have to take my bush guard off and there's no way I'd be able to work on the nose of the truck with the door down. Happy wife, happy life though right?

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
When I bought my first house I told the Realtor that it HAD to have a 2 car garage. When I (WE) bought our second house, I told the wife it HAD to have a 3 car garage. It's only been a year and I want to get a 4th car garage! lol

I'm selling my motorcycle, so that should help make room. I have a G8, Enclave, lawnmower, 832 Deere snow blower (HUGE) misc. strollers, and soon a CC RAM. Once the motorcycle is out, it'll REALLY help make some room.

Next house... 4 car if we can afford it. What I plan to do now, is get a 4 post lift to put the G8 on. It'll be my garage queen in a couple of weeks time!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tigger54