Parking Light Out message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wlsx551

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L.
Since the "Parking Light Out" message is so prevalent across many years and RAM platforms/models, you would think RAM would put a team together to come up with a solution to this widespread problem? And then publicize/publish the solution/fix. Or at least let everyone know that they could into a dealership for a remedy? IS RAM out there listening? Erosion of brand loyalty and reputation is the result of this seemingly minor irritation for many loyal RAM customers.

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
"Parking Light Out" message is so prevalent across many years and RAM platforms/models
I've been on this forum pretty daily since I bought my truck in 2014 and can't ever remember hearing of it. I see this is your first post so welcome to the party.... curious, where have you heard of this problem before? With lights, the main one that seems to come up is the third brake light due to a bad seal and water getting in (both the light and inside the truck).

OP
OP
W

wlsx551

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L.
At least 20-25 threads mentioning this issue in post title.

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
At least 20-25 threads mentioning this issue in post title.
You know how many thousands, hundreds of thousands, of threads there are on this site? Search results can make a problem look more widespread than it really is.

truck2569

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Since the "Parking Light Out" message is so prevalent across many years and RAM platforms/models, you would think RAM would put a team together to come up with a solution to this widespread problem? And then publicize/publish the solution/fix. Or at least let everyone know that they could into a dealership for a remedy? IS RAM out there listening? Erosion of brand loyalty and reputation is the result of this seemingly minor irritation for many loyal RAM customers.
They don't listen. Did you replace with aftermarket lights on your truck if so that is where the problem lies they give out a different wattage. That is what one of the mechanics told me at our local ram dealer. I can live with that at 1200 bucks per light for my truck through a ram dealership.