Parts suggestions...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M0PAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
For:2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4

I'm looking for durable/heavier duty front end strut assembly, complete upper control arms and lower ball joints. Are Moogs just trash these days?...Mevotech?...Thanks fellas.

Last edited:

Snake15eyes1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have moog ball joints on my truck. They have been holding up great. Mevotech, not sure about them. Then I have KYB struts.

grpht03ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've had moog ball joints and tie rod ends for about 5 years now. No problems with them. Great quality.

Make sure you get the greasable "problem solver" line. Moog makes cheaper options for some vehicles. The problem solver is their top of the line stuff

russrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Diesel
I just got done redoing my entire front end on my 05 Ram diesel. I used all moog problem solvers cause I wanted the serviceable fittings. But changed from the y type steering to the T type. Much better results. Also these years after a few miles the streering box begins to have a lot of play then leaks, I replaced with a red head box, Everything is now tight and steers and runs like new. Also installed Bilsteen struts and they perform great. My truck has over 500,000 miles and still going strong. Good luck my friend