Pics of lifted trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
here are some of mine.. 6in lift, 2in spacers, 20x12 moto metal wheels on 35in tires...

IMAG0159_zpse9cc7554.jpg
IMAG0162_zpsc2ab8e1a.jpg
IMAG0163_zps0a52cbe7.jpg
3_zpsfeb13bf8.jpg

This is sick!!! These are the wheels I want, does anyone know if I can get away with 20x12 -44 w/ 35x12.50s on a 4" RCX???

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Blue streak pearl
0.jpg

119225d1383320211-finally-got-my-14-14-ram-mod-lg.jpg

Very close/near in color

withoutfear33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
This is sick!!! These are the wheels I want, does anyone know if I can get away with 20x12 -44 w/ 35x12.50s on a 4" RCX???

thanks man.. i love the deep dish on these wheels... i cant really answer your question though.. I know you could pull it off with just a 6in lift by its self.. i have a 6in plus spacers so about 8in of total lift. if it didnt fit you could always add spacers all the way around to give you a total of 6in of lift.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I thought you couldnt do spacers on top of doing a lift??

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thanks man.. i love the deep dish on these wheels... i cant really answer your question though.. I know you could pull it off with just a 6in lift by its self.. i have a 6in plus spacers so about 8in of total lift. if it didnt fit you could always add spacers all the way around to give you a total of 6in of lift.

I thought you couldnt do spacers on top of doing a lift??

Im wondering this as well....what spacer are you running on top of this lift?

Unless you are running a preload spacer or Bilsteins, Rancho or Fox coil overs, not sure what spacer you are referring to that will work. You cannot run another strut spacer on top of a strut spacer.
Can you clear this up?

draken

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
i had a 4" rcx lift on my 07 with 35'x12.50 and it fit just fine with no rubbing. i also had bilstein 5100's in the front though..

withoutfear33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Im wondering this as well....what spacer are you running on top of this lift?

Unless you are running a preload spacer or Bilsteins, Rancho or Fox coil overs, not sure what spacer you are referring to that will work. You cannot run another strut spacer on top of a strut spacer.
Can you clear this up?

sorry should have worded it better. The truck has a 6in ZONE lift and i belive the 5in springs in the rear.. the shocks that came with the lift were ditched and blisten 5100s were added.. the rear is technically the only thing with a spacer and the front is what you call "leveled" i guess... sorry for the confusion. i do know the zone 6in lift came with a spacer for the front already.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
sorry should have worded it better. The truck has a 6in ZONE lift and i belive the 5in springs in the rear.. the shocks that came with the lift were ditched and blisten 5100s were added.. the rear is technically the only thing with a spacer and the front is what you call "leveled" i guess... sorry for the confusion. i do know the zone 6in lift came with a spacer for the front already.

The 6" Zone kit only has options for 3" rear coil or 5" rear coil
Sounds like you have the 5" rear coils
As for the front, there is a 4 7/8" strut spacer and 5/8" pre load spacer.
Since you have Bilsteins, the pre load cannot be used
So the only spacer I see that you have is the front and nothing else. UNLESS....you are running a 2" rear coil spacer which does not make sense if you are leveled with bilsteins

withoutfear33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
The 6" Zone kit only has options for 3" rear coil or 5" rear coil
Sounds like you have the 5" rear coils
As for the front, there is a 4 7/8" strut spacer and 5/8" pre load spacer.
Since you have Bilsteins, the pre load cannot be used
So the only spacer I see that you have is the front and nothing else. UNLESS....you are running a 2" rear coil spacer which does not make sense if you are leveled with bilsteins

lol, let me just take pictures of it all tonight.. Driveline Plus in evansville indiana installed everything on the truck and i was told it was equal to a 8in lift.. i know for sure i have a zone 6in and blisten 5100s.. i thought they said somthing about spacers in the rear but maybe not. if i take pictures would you be able to tell me exactly what i have?

this is my first dodge truck.. i have owned a ton of powerstrokes and lifted silverados but im new to dodge.. however im so glad i bought this truck, this is beyond my favorite. It lacks the power of some trucks i have but im looking into re-gearing as we speak.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lol, let me just take pictures of it all tonight.. Driveline Plus in evansville indiana installed everything on the truck and i was told it was equal to a 8in lift.. i know for sure i have a zone 6in and blisten 5100s.. i thought they said somthing about spacers in the rear but maybe not. if i take pictures would you be able to tell me exactly what i have?

this is my first dodge truck.. i have owned a ton of powerstrokes and lifted silverados but im new to dodge.. however im so glad i bought this truck, this is beyond my favorite. It lacks the power of some trucks i have but im looking into re-gearing as we speak.

Haha....no worries!
8" sounds right on paper based on your 6" Zone (on paper) and Bilsteins at 2.1 = 8"

In actual lift though, you either have Bilsteins at 2.1 or maxed at 2.75
at 2.1, your actual lift is - 7.1"
at 2.75, your actual lift is - 7.75"

There is 6" presently from the big players for the rams that offer an exact 6" lift.
They range between 5"-5.5" as it varies based on the strut spacer

But if you are level, which it looks like in the picture. You are certainly not running coil spacers in the rear.
My assumption is, based on your stance is you have your bilsteins at 2.1.

Either way, great setup....not trying to argue, just trying to offer valuable info to other members who like numbers just like me :rocking:

Cliff p

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
you think so? id like to get some that come on the new cummins (factory style) BUT i dont want to run into rust issues 5/6years down the road as we have snow ect here.. truck looks great in person without them, just trying to justify taking a chance on rust.. I want N-Fab cab length side steps as well but again i dont want salt and mud collecting on the brackets and rusting out the rockers. i just see far to many older dodges around here that have rust everywhere. not sure i want to pay what i paid for this truck plus the upgrades for that to happen lol.

maybe i worry to much

A friend of mine did something I had never thought of doing that would be perfect for rust prevention when you install fender flares. Plastidip the area under the flare before installing the flares. Seal up the fender area with it and then install, and apply another coat after the flares are installed to seal the surrounding areas. No more rust worries! I plan to do this when I eventually lift my truck and get flares put on it.

Ram14Stud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 !!!!
Real nice pics of lifted trucks....let me ask this, when you guys say spacers...is that 'spacers' so the tire can fit on the rim?...or so the tires have the popped out look ? (passed the fenders?)

Once again, ya'ls trucks look mint.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Real nice pics of lifted trucks....let me ask this, when you guys say spacers...is that 'spacers' so the tire can fit on the rim?...or so the tires have the popped out look ? (passed the fenders?)

Once again, ya'ls trucks look mint.

In this instance it's referring to the strut spacer up front to lift the truck or rear coil spacer to again, lift the rear for those what want to utilize the leveling Bilstein shock.

Berger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here are pics of mine before and after

54B0-4A54-B0D0-96BED4C8E241-10858-0000085400B2CFB1.jpg

d3785dc40bd034046f20b38e0262cca7.jpg

What kind of lights are thos and where can I get some. I've been looking around for lights with a black housing I like with matching fog lights and there nicer than most I have seen.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What kind of lights are thos and where can I get some. I've been looking around for lights with a black housing I like with matching fog lights and there nicer than most I have seen.

They are nice because they are (were) mind.....LOL
I kid!!

The headlights and fog are done by Jeremy aka Retroshop
These headlights are long gone and new ones are going on shortly

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I see a lot of nice lifted trucks in this thread that are not registered to enter Truck of the Month.

Looking for more participants for RamForum's Truck of the Month contest. Great place to show off your truck and possibly win the contest each month. Check out the link below for rules and how to enter your truck in the contest, or just sign up for email alerts about the contest so you can vote for your favorite truck. :)

http://www.ramforum.com/f84/totm_rules_registration_enter_here-46367/