Post Pics of FrankenVehicles Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is a place to post a picture of a vehicle that was a bad idea. When posting, try to do the following:

0. Do not add a vehicle you cannot post a picture of that was a bad idea. This is specifically denoted with a zero for a reason. The last sentence of the first paragraph in the beginning of this thread does not apply. THERE IS NO TRY, ONLY DO. If your head hurts already, don't worry, just read the first sentence again of either of the above and follow that instruction. The remaining instructions only require you try! If you are still lost, come back tomorrow when you are not too boosed up and can follow along.

1. Describe where you found a picture of the vehicle. You can lie, if it is or was your vehicle and you are too embarrassed to admit it, just make something up. This is not your moms house, interrogations are not acceptable.

2. Avoid providing a link to your picture. You are probably going to find these in a for sale add online somewhere, such as craigslist. That link could magically disappear in the future. ****, gone!

3. Do an upload from a saved file on your computer or phone. Nobody in the future wants to see a pic of a speedometer going god knows how fast at 100% of nothingness by some lame 3rd party hostess ******* who needs more icing on their cake.

4. There is no 4, but congratulations that you read this far, you're one of the sharper tools in the shed!

OP
OP
MarshRam

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
1997 Lincoln Town Limo "LIFTED"

·$4800
·179,745 miles
·Engine 4.6Ltr horsepower
·Nitto- trail grappler - LT285/65R18 E 125/122Q
·RIMS- 18" Atx series . American racing

THINGS IN THE FOR SALE ADD THAT WERE APPEALING:

1. "Engine 4.6Ltr horsepower- runs perfect, sounds like 1000 baby tigers purring." YES, BABY TIGERS, WTF THAT MEANS.

2. "Stereo sounds awesome, and I have extra amps and subs I will throw in as well." AWESOME, I WILL NEED MORE AMPS AND SUBS TO UPGRADE TO SUPER AWESOME. THANKS DUDE.

3. "New tow hitch". F..K YEAH, WAS HOPING I COULD HOOK UP THE PONTOON BOAT. 2 FOR 1 PARTY PLAN BUSINESS MODEL.
:peace:

4. "Tires-rims, less than 5 miles on them." UGH, NEED GAS MONEY BRO.

5. "Every where I take this thing people trip out and love it." PEOPLE TRIP OUT, YOU DON'T SAY.

Here is the link below to the actual craigslist add. Sorry future folks, but I followed "try" instructions number 3 so you could enjoy the pics at least.

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/d/lincoln-town-limo-lifted/6483075554.html

I actually think I might buy it. Just needs new paint and some hydraulics!

01414_fKbIlg49RtC_600x450.jpg
00w0w_5B2faQIb8g7_600x450.jpg
00606_jT1mFOrUWeM_600x450.jpg
01616_eRUwLyUxY29_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Unique Custom Chevy 1 1/2 Ton Show Truck Collectors Item - $53000 (Oregon)

Collectors Custom Chevy 1 1/2 Ton Show Truck

Specialty designed, one of a kind in the world. Custom designed body of interlocking exotic woods such as Zebra, Curly Maple, Blood Wood, plus many more.

Detailed interlocking specialty woods, diamond plate flooring, tooled leather and specialty touches. Every aspect originally designed and hand tooled.

Leather tooled doors, interlocking wood bumpers, side raise hood. The owner of this truck will have a completely unique collectors item.

Hand designed tooled leather visors. Inlaid horse head glove compartment and hand specialty designed dashboard.

Hand designed leather seats with tooled leather designs and interlocking specialty woods.

** Saw this in the PDX Craigslist. Not sure if it was a bad idea, but it does have some Franken qualities..

00I0I_6YpxrVJCL9B_1200x900.jpg

OP
OP
MarshRam

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Unique Custom Chevy 1 1/2 Ton Show Truck Collectors Item - $53000 (Oregon)

Collectors Custom Chevy 1 1/2 Ton Show Truck

Specialty designed, one of a kind in the world. Custom designed body of interlocking exotic woods such as Zebra, Curly Maple, Blood Wood, plus many more.

Detailed interlocking specialty woods, diamond plate flooring, tooled leather and specialty touches. Every aspect originally designed and hand tooled.

Leather tooled doors, interlocking wood bumpers, side raise hood. The owner of this truck will have a completely unique collectors item.

Hand designed tooled leather visors. Inlaid horse head glove compartment and hand specialty designed dashboard.

Hand designed leather seats with tooled leather designs and interlocking specialty woods.

** Saw this in the PDX Craigslist. Not sure if it was a bad idea, but it does have some Franken qualities..

00I0I_6YpxrVJCL9B_1200x900.jpg

It dees does have the qualities and it is a Chevy now posted in a Ram forum. I must admit, I give it a cool factor rating though! Well, that's #4 on the list.

Also, you are the first to officially post in this thread. I almost thought this was going to be my own private collection of Frankenfinds!

OP
OP
MarshRam

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Sub'd! This is hilarious.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This one is mine..... 49cc Honda Ruckus with a 180cc GY6 engine installed, lowered and stretched. Custom frame, gas tank, and Caddy tail lights. Kinda funny to see the look on people's faces as you pass them doing 80 MPH on a "scooter"!!!!

Ruckyourworld.jpg

OP
OP
MarshRam

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This one is mine..... 49cc Honda Ruckus with a 180cc GY6 engine installed, lowered and stretched. Custom frame, gas tank, and Caddy tail lights. Kinda funny to see the look on people's faces as you pass them doing 80 MPH on a "scooter"!!!!

View attachment 148947

That one doesn't fall under the "bad idea" stipulation, lol. Pretty cool, I bet that is fun to ride.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Bwahahaha.. What's up with the purple one? Is that a custom street sweeper? I'm partial to large bumpers, but damn, that's a bit too much.
I was more questioning how he got those headers to stay on the door. I don't think the bug catcher or headers are functional, but stylish? Heck ya they are!