Power Inverter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
So here is the thing, I bought the inverter kit from 4th Gen Electronics because I wanted to get the AUX kit as well. Aux kit, easy install works great. Inverter and outlet, not so much. Lots of issues and cannot get ahold of anyone from the website for a refund nor any type of help with issues that they did (wrong pins crimped on, missing wires). So I come to the forum for help. What I did was ran a power cable from the fuse box to the inverter plug. The inverter plug also is now plugged into the passenger side kick panel in spots 32, 35 and 43. I think plugged the outlet clip into the outlet. In the instructions it says that I need to tap a power source into the green and blue wire, but you will see two. It tells me to tap into the one in spot 5, well the clip is a 4 pin with spot 2 and 5 having nothing in there both male and female side. So I tried tapping into both green and blue with a 12 v aux switch wire, nothing happened. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Lewybrewing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the same issue with 4 Gen Electronics. The AUX kit did not work. He stated a replacement unit was coming and then stopped responding. Out $300 bucks and now Im blocked. I even requested I'd pay return shipping for a refund.