Power Wagon decal delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That may be the source of much of the confusion, as the picture in your OP doesn't have the pinstripe above the main stripe. My 75A with tracer graphics doesn't have the pinstripe, either, and I never noticed it's existence on other trims.
The 75’s didnt get a pinstripe. The other stickered models do, aside from the era with the splash graphics (‘14-‘17 i think).

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The 75’s didnt get a pinstripe. The other stickered models do, aside from the era with the splash graphics (‘14-‘17 i think).
The original poster has a PW with the vertical bedside Power Wagon graphics as shown in his avatar and posted in other replies as shown below. I believe that means it is NOT a 75A. While I agree with the 75A's not having a pinstripe, the OP's truck does as it's part of the decal package as it continues from the vertical decal. If you remove the vertical bedside decal the area from the front of the bed to the wheelwell will not have that black pinstripe.
My first suggestion would be just to remove all of the pinstripe from the doors/cab and back of the bed. If they want to keep it there is not a factory specific option for that area that I am aware of. However I bet you could find a section meant for the doors or something and just cut it to length.

bed-stripe-jpg.jpg

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The original poster has a PW with the vertical bedside Power Wagon graphics as shown in his avatar and posted in other replies as shown below. I believe that means it is NOT a 75A. While I agree with the 75A's not having a pinstripe, the OP's truck does as it's part of the decal package as it continues from the vertical decal. If you remove the vertical bedside decal the area from the front of the bed to the wheelwell will not have that black pinstripe.
My first suggestion would be just to remove all of the pinstripe from the doors/cab and back of the bed. If they want to keep it there is not a factory specific option for that area that I am aware of. However I bet you could find a section meant for the doors or something and just cut it to length.

View attachment 525703
My comment about the 75th was to the guy i quoted. I am aware the op dosnt have a 75th.

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My comment about the 75th was to the guy i quoted. I am aware the op dosnt have a 75th.
Okay, just trying to clarify the difference for others who may come across this post. A little hard to follow which posts related to the 75A models versus the other models.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
I had the dealer remove the decals as a condition of sale on my 15 pw. What the heck were they thinking. I like the stealth look

Attachments

• IMG_0638.jpeg
    IMG_0638.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 16

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had the dealer remove the decals as a condition of sale on my 15 pw. What the heck were they thinking. I like the stealth look
Yea the splash graphics in that era were way too much imo. But to each their own…i prefer the clean stealth look.

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Add a decal.
Not a decal guy on a truck or really anything exp beer fridges, however your damn garage is super ******* cool and very original...did not see that coming over coffee this am....very impressed! Back to the future! Awesome! Dude, it took me a minute, but oh yes yes I very much want that! Well done my unknown Ram friend...cheers and have a great Sunday...

Corvette427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey thanks buddy. Yeah I had a sticker thing as a kid and now is an adult.

Not a decal guy on a truck or really anything exp beer fridges, however your damn garage is super ******* cool and very original...did not see that coming over coffee this am....very impressed! Back to the future! Awesome! Dude, it took me a minute, but oh yes yes I very much want that! Well done my unknown Ram friend...cheers and have a great Sunday...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8690.jpeg
    IMG_8690.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 27

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey thanks buddy. Yeah I had a sticker thing as a kid and now is an adult.
That garage just got a 1000 times better! Is that a damn bar in there? Keep you stuff neat as a pin too bro...love it...seems I have to step my game up!.....ya more pics wouldn't kill me! :)

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Ok, I'll go...disclaimer...it is the lake house and there is a 70" TV on that back wall, somewhere...but seems I got some work to do...and the decal less PW...I kid...all good man! We all our make our trucks the way we want em..:) *and* I don't have a damn vette either...

Attachments

• 20230806_110456.jpg
    20230806_110456.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20230806_110444.jpg
    20230806_110444.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Fselrahc

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all, personal preference here but I'm wanting to remove the bed side PowerWagon decal and replace it with just the lower black decal. I can't find the part number for them. Can anyone hook a brother up?
'22 PW, silver over black. I gently removed my from the sides and tailgate. A heat gun on low setting and they came right off. Hand buffed and you'd never know they were there. I was on the fence regarding the removal. The Mrs. didn't care for them at all. Soooo...you know, happy wife.... It is a nice clean look.

Fselrahc

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes!
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that factory "decal delete" trucks have that black pinstripe at all. Which means if you try searching for that exact location it may not exist. However I would think you could maybe find the black pinstripe that is meant for the door sections or other body parts and just it cut it to length to fit. Or maybe find an aftermarket equivalent. Of course you could just take off all of the pinstripe.
The guy that does my window tint was able to match the pin stripe with a 3M product. It matches perfectly. $30.

Attachments

• PW.jpeg
    PW.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 16
  • PW pinstripe.jpeg
    PW pinstripe.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 17

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member