Question about drop and ill be on my way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLUDREM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, have a quick question about dropping my 2014 rcsb as seen in my sig. I am looking for a 2/3 drop so.........

If I purchase THIS
2009-2013 Dodge Ram 1500 2/3" Drop Kit
What else will I need to be safely rolling down the road?
Thanks Guys!:favorites13:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I would save your money, and just grab a Belltech or McGaughys kit. If you go with the one mentioned, you will need to buy bumpstops, shocks, swaybar endlinks, and make/buy a trac bar relocation bracket. Neither McGaughs or Belltech sell the relocation bracket by themselves, so it is tough to find these.

Next option would be Ground Force, but their kit runs upwards of $800. Its a great kit that I am running on my own 2011, but it is pricy compared to McGaughys and Belltech.

OP
OP
BLUDREM

BLUDREM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you for the info! I see the McGaughys kit comes with everything you listed except for the shocks. Do I need to replace all four shocks with this kit? And if so, what would be the right shocks to go with this kit?
I would save your money, and just grab a Belltech or McGaughys kit. If you go with the one mentioned, you will need to buy bumpstops, shocks, swaybar endlinks, and make/buy a trac bar relocation bracket. Neither McGaughs or Belltech sell the relocation bracket by themselves, so it is tough to find these.

Next option would be Ground Force, but their kit runs upwards of $800. Its a great kit that I am running on my own 2011, but it is pricy compared to McGaughys and Belltech.

lilzilla2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the 2/4 from belltech and it rides great and I didn't use their shocks since I want better ones and will be getting them soon. Stance is right on too ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411347834.875338.jpg