Question regarding weathertech mudflaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDonOfChron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I want to put mud flaps on my truck to minimize rock chips etc. my truck is a 2021 ram 1500 classic crew cab night edition with the black running boards as seen in this photo. i want to go with weathertech as they seem like they wont rub the paint, on weathertech website it doesnt give an option for a front guard if your running boards are less than 2 inches from the wheel well. mine are just under 2 inches from the wheel well, lets say 1 7/8in. can anyone confirm if they will fit my truck with the running boards? i feel like they will regardless of what the site says. bonus points for photo
runningboards.jpg

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I took my stock mud flaps off because they rot the front lower fender since they are thin as fk alot dirt builds up behind them if you constantly keep them clean you wont have a issue tho.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
HuskyLiner mudflaps fit with the OEM running boards, they also include protection strips to keep the flaps from rubbing the paint off.