questions about tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtodd615

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i just want the forums opinion i spend most of my time on highways about 50km one way to work looking for something comfortable and economical but also looking for something that will function going down the dirt and snowy roads towards my gfs place and be able to get through the obstacles

SC4LIFE07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wrangler DuraTrac's are the way to go! I love the look and they do great on and off road. I also tow 8-10k and they do great. Last set lasted about 58k miles and I'm not easy on tires. Drove through a blizzard in Montana where they actual close the HW after we were on it and they performed great. Two feet of snow in some spots and just kept going. They are also very quiet for the tread pattern.

OP
OP
D

dtodd615

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
id definitely love something that has that pull to get me out of that deep manitoba snow as i had to.get me truck tugged out of a farm ditch after i couldnt manage to get enough grip to pull my truck out

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are many great A/T tires: GY Silent Armor, Adventure or Duratrac; Cooper A/T3, Toyo A/T2, Nitto Terra Grappler, etc.