Quick question about the Sport Performance Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is the Sport Performance Hood that is standard on the Rebel the same as the one that's included in the Night Edition Package which I have on my 23 1500 Limited? My guess is that it is the same but just wanted t confirm.

There is a particular hood deflector I am interested in but it states that it fits 2023 1500 New Body (w/ 6-Lug Wheels) All Models Except Rebel & TRX Models.

brian42

Military
Reaction score
I would either look at some RAM dealer websites for pictures or stop by one to look at them on the lot.

Since the 1500 doesn't come standard with the sport hood and the Rebel and TRX do I would assume that the deflector you are looking at is for the standard hood...but that's just spitballing from my keyboard.

OP
OP
Ramsteen23

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would either look at some RAM dealer websites for pictures or stop by one to look at them on the lot.

Since the 1500 doesn't come standard with the sport hood and the Rebel and TRX do I would assume that the deflector you are looking at is for the standard hood...but that's just spitballing from my keyboard.
Thanks for the response. Yes, you are correct...turns out they don't offer an option for the sport performance hood so at this time you can only get one for the standard hood design.

I compared pics of the Rebel hood and the sport performance hood that's included in the Night Edition package and to no surprise they appear to the same. The difference in the grill design was throwing me off but the hoods appear to be the same.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I've had both a 22 rebel 1500 (briefly) and 22 Limited night edition 1500 ... Same hood and I doubt it changed for '23

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The sport performance hood is the exact same hood the Rebel comes with. This is true for all 5th gens so far except for the TRX, which has its own unique hood.