Quick question on oil pan sealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sirriggs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am going to hopefully get the oil pan today but but out of curiosity. Should I put sealer in the corners in both the front and back? I have went through the book and it only shows this on the 2.7 diagram. I'm using the rubber Felpro gasket. I don't believe I did this last time but I'm being real picky about everything this time.

I'm going as far to replacing valve cover and ordered the intake kit from Hugues with the thick plume plate. i will be doing mostly turning motor over daily by hand till I get everything back on and ready for first time start. I still have to do some tranny adjustments to see if that solves my slippage that isn't real bad. I figure since I'm fixing the intake. I'm going to let someone else deal with the broken bolt in thermostat hosing.I'm in no rush. figure its going to be a few months before this truck will be road ready.

Thanks for any advice given.