RA2 Upgrade issue ***HELP!!***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdkush

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hoping someone here can help. Ive purchased multiple RA2's for my 2013 Ram Express. After testing a couple I sold them, but they all appeared to download my trucks BCM setting/options rather quickly. Unfortunately the radio I kept for myself worked great for a day or two then the audio would cut out. I'd have to do a CANBUS reset and it would work again for a bit then the audio quit permanently (still have if anyone knows how to fix this issue in addition to the issue mentioned below on my replacement)

I just recently purchased another RA2 from a 2015 Ram (68228668AD) and everything seems to work with this one EXCEPT its not downloading my trucks BCM options. The radio still thinks I have factory heated seats (which is a left over option showing from the old truck) AND it is not recognizing that the backup camera IS turned on in my BCM settings. Ive tried a CANBUS & a hard reset of the radio using ALFAOBD with no progress.

When checking "error codes" in the radio with ALFAOBD it says the radio has not been configured to the vehicle settings, but every other radio and every post I've seen online say this should happen automatically (albeit it may take a couple of days - which I am well passed). Is there anyway to force the radio to download the truck BCM settings?

Anyone have any other ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357