Radio and Nav issues on 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigrobTX96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi etorque
My Sirius/XM radio keeps saying no sat connection and my Nav system doesn’t have sat connection either. The original tech guy at dealership said there was a major issue but doesn’t know exactly what. The radio was swapped out and the antenna AND still it doesn’t work. They said Chrysler is making the dealership service to a step by step troubleshooting. I’ve been to the service department 4 times already and still doesn’t work. Is Chrysler trying to stall a major recall????

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My wifes Cherokee L had a similar issue. Its was simply just an update that they can do. Her Jeep has been fine since the update that was done 2 weeks ago.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
If you're not on 26.15 or 26.17 and the dealer didn't USB update it and it hasn't pulled an OTA then try updating and then factory resetting. When I got my radio module for my uConnect upgrade it was the latest revision and still shipped with ancient software that was full of bugs. I upgraded to 26.15, factory reset, upgraded to 26.17, factory reset, and then updated my maps. Some of the other forums have links to the gdrive folder out there with all of the known uConnect USB update files, if you can't it PM me and I'll share it with you assuming your truck isn't already on 26.17 or newer.