Rage opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazenlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd be pissed!!
BTW, Don't look now...but batman is in your back seat. :eek:

Quint

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7L v8 eTorque
I hope that you don't get pissed when it rains right after a car wash too.

Whatever, it's mud not tar

WarrenRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
Kind of a sh*t happens sort of a deal. If I did that, I would personally leave a short note of apology (with no PII) but wouldn't feel obliged to pony up for any cleaning or repair because it was parked where it was and most likely done in the process of getting unstuck, not intended to spray the truck as an act of aggression. If it was my truck I'd be irked that it happened, more so if the offender didn't bother to post a short apology, but stuff happens. No one cops to parking lot and shopping cart dings anymore so it's not a surprise it was a splash and run.

I'm old, so I let a lot more roll off my back than I used to, I admit. In my younger days I'd probably have gotten more pissed and offended if it happened to me.

OP
OP
homebrew

homebrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
**** happens, im sure it wasn't intentional. I know they had to of gotten out of their car and walked around as they were trying to get it out. At least acknowledging that they did it would have been enough for me.

OP
OP
homebrew

homebrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
He's actually my sons car seat. lmao