Ram 1500 Scat Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matador

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all,

just picked up a 2015 Ram Sport Ceramic Blue ....it has a decals on the back that says Scat Pak....is this just a decal that the dealer put on or is this a Performance Package for the 5.7 Hemi?

I can't find anything online about it for the Ram but I know they have it for the Dodge Charger and Challenger????

swh822

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Was anything listed on the sticker..or did the dealer tell you of any dealer installed upgrades?

OP
OP
M

matador

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didn't get the sticker. I got a smoking deal on it....they told me the exhaust was retuned...i didn't pay more for it ...I know that.

My guess is its just a decal package they put on. I am not a fan of them either so i may just end up taking them off.

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Post some pics already. Those dealer installed Scat Packs linked above look to only be for cars.

Track Attack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn't get the sticker. I got a smoking deal on it....they told me the exhaust was retuned...i didn't pay more for it ...I know that.

My guess is its just a decal package they put on. I am not a fan of them either so i may just end up taking them off.

Can you post pics? The decals, the exhaust, and anything else unordinary... we'd like to see!

BTW I also have the new Sport in Ceramic Blue... anyway congrats!

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New truck without a window sticker??? Something sounds odd to me on that. According to the build a ram website I haven't seen a scat pack option group. and if it is its a dealer add on thing and who knows what they did to make it a "Scat Pack"

I figure if they offered this as a package through dealers and Ram promoted this like the old days then we all would know and be drooling over it and wanting it.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
^ + 1 :)

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I swathe ceramic blue getting washed at the dealership (it just got there) I thought a black stripe on the bed would help break up all that blue a little. They shouldn't have put that on there without actually installing atleast stage 1....

Track Attack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here you go! My guess is it's a decal nothing more

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 55848View attachment 55849View attachment 55850
Ooh I like it.... I was even thinking of adding matte balck vinyl stripes straight down vertically but w/o the scat pack logo. But maybe not.... no biggie.

Btw, is that the factory tri-fold tonneau cover? I want to install a truck bed cover but preferably one that won't have drips or leaks inside when it rains. Any suggestions out there?

cbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Show the pics already! !!!!

OP
OP
M

matador

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ooh I like it.... I was even thinking of adding matte balck vinyl stripes straight down vertically but w/o the scat pack logo. But maybe not.... no biggie.

Btw, is that the factory tri-fold tonneau cover? I want to install a truck bed cover but preferably one that won't have drips or leaks inside when it rains. Any suggestions out there?

No it's not a factory one....But it's the hard foldable type and they also threw in the Rhino Bedliner. www.extang.com

Caldwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
PALM TO FACE... WHY FALSE ADVERTISE !. It is not a 6.4L, and it does not even have a true scat pak stage package on it...

aside from that I like the color of the truck !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca