Ram 1500 Scat Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pikeville904

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ignition Orange Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like the color, and like the stripes, even if they are stretching the truth a little bit. Would like to get something similar to that for my ignition orange...without the 'scat pack' part...

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good op.

So what all comes with the scat pak anyways?

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Looks good op.

So what all comes with the scat pak anyways?

They just put scat pack stickers on his truck it's not a scat pack ram. In post 2 I put a link that lists what the 3 scat pack stages are....

Ramrt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's wrong that they put the scat pack emblem on the truck, it is false advertisement, when you saw the truck that's what caught your attention I'm sure. If the scat pack performance package was offered it would have a list of the installment and the size engine on the window sticker, and by there not being a window sticker sounds funny to me. If that's the case then you have know idea what size engine or any up grades you have compared to the other rams. What did you pay for the truck because I'm sure a scat pack package in these trucks would be in the mid to high $40,000s.

RamRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1500 5.7 CC 8-Speed
I actually like the look of the stripe on the rear!

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The stripe does look good IMO. That blue is pretty sweet as well! You won't see many of those cruising around!!

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
love the color not a fan of the vinyl.. certainly not with a bogus package name!

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's wrong that they put the scat pack emblem on the truck, it is false advertisement, when you saw the truck that's what caught your attention I'm sure. If the scat pack performance package was offered it would have a list of the installment and the size engine on the window sticker, and by there not being a window sticker sounds funny to me. If that's the case then you have know idea what size engine or any up grades you have compared to the other rams. What did you pay for the truck because I'm sure a scat pack package in these trucks would be in the mid to high $40,000s.

I wouldn't call it false advertisement - it does say "Scat PAK" not "Scat PACK"

dealer installed accessories + exhaust - nothing much to it, dealer package - an i don't think the owner owner is upset anyways, he got a great deal and likes the truck.

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I would take it back to the dealer and have them put a different stripe on it. I agree it looks good with it but out of ALL the options for stripes they pick the dumbest one for this truck. That right there proves your dealership is clueless about packages and what is what. I would be weary going back there for even an oilchange. At the least get that sticker fixed lol

OP
OP
M

matador

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I actually just bought the truck over the phone. I just told the dealer what I was looking for i.e. options, colour, trim level etc.... Then he just got it ready....I never saw or drove this truck. I drove a similar truck at another dealer.

The "Scat Pak" was just a bonus when I picked it up.

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I wouldn't call it false advertisement - it does say "Scat PAK" not "Scat PACK"

dealer installed accessories + exhaust - nothing much to it, dealer package - an i don't think the owner owner is upset anyways, he got a great deal and likes the truck.

It is still "deceptive" advertising and grounds for a good civil lawsuit if the buyer truly believes he was buying into more than just the fancy decal.

Until your post pointing out specifically the difference between "PACK" and "PAK", we were a good 34 posts into this discussion before this was pointed out. The dealership playing coy with the wording does not absolve them of responsibility as most civil suits only need a "normal person" standard to prove culpability.

Not every RAM buyer is gonna be on a board and versed in all things Chrysler or SCAT PACK. If the average Joe walks on the lot and sees this truck with a faint recollection of reading about "SCAT PACK" but does not pick up on the word play of the decal being wrong in wording on the "PAK", he is being deceived and playing on his ignorance.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I actually just bought the truck over the phone. I just told the dealer what I was looking for i.e. options, colour, trim level etc.... Then he just got it ready....I never saw or drove this truck. I drove a similar truck at another dealer.

The "Scat Pak" was just a bonus when I picked it up.
Leave the Scat Pak on, most of us here are already at level 1 to 2, 3 is when you start really adding up the change. I plan on adding the Scat Pak emblems to mine. Scat Pack isn't a trim level (although, you can) buy, but rather a performance level with varies engine/exhaust mods. If you've done at least CAI and Cat back the emblems legit since there is no "level" (1,2 or 3) indicator.

Sillygoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^lol, just what this thread needed