Tow Hooka in 2014 Ram 1500 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acolic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi

Just picked up a 2014 ram 1500 Sport.

Not exactly the trim package I wanted but it’s what I have now.

I need to do a bunch of things to it but first
I need to add front tow hooks to it.

I checked the bumper front fascia over and there’s a rubber grill where the tow hooks should protrude / exit from.

Looks like that part needs to be removed so that there space for the tow hooks to exit the bumper.

I see online there’s a bezel kit.

Am I supposed to cut holes so that the tow hooks can exit the facia and insert the bezel kit into the holes?

Thanks.

Alex

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got a set of bumpers for sale from a 2017 slt, that should fit your truck and have openings for the hooks

04fxdwgi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi

Just picked up a 2014 ram 1500 Sport.

Not exactly the trim package I wanted but it’s what I have now.

I need to do a bunch of things to it but first
I need to add front tow hooks to it.

I checked the bumper front fascia over and there’s a rubber grill where the tow hooks should protrude / exit from.

Looks like that part needs to be removed so that there space for the tow hooks to exit the bumper.

I see online there’s a bezel kit.

Am I supposed to cut holes so that the tow hooks can exit the facia and insert the bezel kit into the holes?

Thanks.

Alex
If I recall, there was post on here showing exactly what to cut and everything. His came out awesome.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just do a search here on tow hooks. You will find lots of information from installs to pictures. I installed them on my 2013 Sport.

Spree

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I added tow hooks and bezels to mine. Bought them on amazon, bezels were only $20. Everything comes out from the back. Easy to change.