RAM Tech.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Ive been doing an awful lot of thinking bout my truck, it will be paid off in a few months, so no more truck payment, but shees got almost 95k on her. the questions i have for you are, what are the most common high mileage problems you see with our trucks, or more specificly the hemi's. im not worried bout the truck, suspesion wears, stuff squeaks, and paint chips, but the power plant is what im worried about. you hear about 500k + cummins but never on a gas motor. im not expecting anywere near that, but 200k + so, any imput, fluids changed regularly in acordance with the manual, but that stops at 100K...........

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Long as you keep doing the maintance like you have been you should be good. I believe mopar78 has 250k on his.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Keep on the oil changes, differential changes, tranny filters, transfer case and any other fluids. If you haven't changed your coolant, go ahead an do that.

As for the suspension and stuff, usually around these miles is when it starts to feel like needing a rebuild. But depending on how you drove the truck it might be fine.

Im Running strong, just under 109,000 miles. No issues what so ever.