Rear end ride quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TOM153

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went to standard fox 2.0s. They aren't quite as soft as the bilsteins but they really ride balanced with the front.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well the thing with the fox shocks I bought were they were valves for a 2500 because technically even though they bolted up to my truck they were meant for a 2500/3500. My bed shook like no tomorrow with the Fox shocks on. I think the 2.0’s for our vehicles such as your fronts are definitely valved better for our vehicle.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Well the thing with the fox shocks I bought were they were valves for a 2500 because technically even though they bolted up to my truck they were meant for a 2500/3500. My bed shook like no tomorrow with the Fox shocks on. I think the 2.0’s for our vehicles such as your fronts are definitely valved better for our vehicle.
I never rebuilt those fox fronts. Still running the 6112 spacer combo. Its got all the squish now

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk