Rear Spring Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wiendog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 6'4" bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am looking for some input on above the spring and below the spring rear spacers.I have just installed a Ready lift kit with a 2 inch rear spacer and an ORP rear spring.It has lifted the rear of my 2019 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 4 inches above stock to 26 inches center hub to fender well.It is now too much for stock non ORP shock I want to replace with a 1 inch below the spring spacer I have, just curious on any input on the below the spring vs buying another above the spring rear spacer.

Scjon03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
I have ... but I didn't do the readylift. I did the Bilstein 2" level shock with a motofab 1" rear below spring spacer. Overall the truck sets with a rake of 1.2 -1.4". I have no issue and the ride is still good. However I purchase a 2" top spacer to get a little more rake for cargo but I don't know if I'm going to install it. I think it maybe to much. My truck also has the ORP.

Nutshell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I've been looking for 1" spacers for my 20 but have not had any luck with that specific year.