Rear Sway Bar End Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Q

The Q

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guess I'll be buying me a set of these real soon. Found the 8" - 11" for $74 from Carid.

WhiteBuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi, 8spd, 3.92
Hey hey! That's gonna look great! Make sure and post some pics, please.

I am guessing you aren't lowered, hence the 8-11?

Will do. I have 2 inch lowering springs. Also have Rancho adjustable shocks, adjustable panhard. Im adding spohn non adjustable control arms and TA rear end cover once the powder coating done

OP
OP
The Q

The Q

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Last edited:

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good catch, I saw WhiteBlack's post and for some reason thought that was yours. The BellTech's are 8", so yeah no longer than 8" link is needed.

Although, if I get the 8 to 11 links I can run them at 8" and have less threads exposed.

True.

I adjusted mine just under 8", at a medium setting on the sway bar. If you want to be able to adjust the rear a little more aggressive, you would need to adjust to shorter than 8".

Attachments

• SwayBarAdjustments.jpg
    SwayBarAdjustments.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,109
Last edited:

Thmupr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been looking for an oem solution to keep the squeaking down.. Looks like the 07+ Jeep Wranglers use the exact same end link design as our trucks. The rears measure 9" center to center, and I think the fronts are about 6". I'll measure the fronts tonight when my wife gets home... The stock link measures 11" centers on my truck. If I drop the truck 3" in the rear would the 9" links from the jeep work?

Thmupr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been looking for an oem solution to keep the squeaking down.. Looks like the 07+ Jeep Wranglers use the exact same end link design as our trucks. The rears measure 9" center to center, and I think the fronts are about 6". I'll measure the fronts tonight when my wife gets home... The stock link measures 11" centers on my truck. If I drop the truck 3" in the rear would the 9" links from the jeep work?

Fronts are too short.. Less than 6" c to c.
The rears however may work well for those that have leveled their trucks.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed mine yesterday and so far, no squeaks... Keeping my fingers crossed...

No kidding - these are very stout compared to the OEM or BT links. I'm glad I got them...

Good to hear! It does seem quieter back there since I installed mine...

Cowboy345

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I got my 2in bt drop kit and hellwig say bar in but what link ends do I need for just a 2in drop.

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Probably be a little short on the 8". Would do with the 8"+ option