Rear window demister LED blinking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know what it means ? Started truck and noticed the amber rear demister LED blinking a few times then turn off. Wasn't on before as I've never used it.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OutLore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know what it means ? Started truck and noticed the amber rear demister LED blinking a few times then turn off. Wasn't on before as I've never used it.
Thanks.

As far as I know, it also controls the heated elements in the mirrors - and you just did some mirror work, right? Maybe one of the connections in the mirrors is loose?

OP
OP
Limeybastard

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As far as I know, it also controls the heated elements in the mirrors - and you just did some mirror work, right? Maybe one of the connections in the mirrors is loose?
Nice one. I wasn't aware of that, that it also turned on the door mirror elements. I thought the front demister did that. Also, just did it once, meaning rear demister blinking didn't occur second time around turning truck on. I'll go and read the manual.