Rebuild kit for Hemi 2004 - need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndrewsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Greetings to all Hemi owners and forum visitors.

I am writing to you from Minsk (Belarus). We have here trucks Hemi rare. And I am one of the few lucky owners of a 2004 Dodge Durango with a 5.7 Hemi.

However, recently my Hemi began to make strange grinding sounds and, as a result of opening the engine, they found wear on the camshaft, one hydraulic compensator, scuffing on the cylinder walls and piston skirts.
Therefore, now the block is machined and sleeved. And my task is to find quality spare parts for engine rebuilding.

I ask your opinion and experienced advice regarding the Hemi 5.7 2004 engine rebuilding kit. Namely: maybe one of you has come across repair kits from CPW, Dnj and Enginetech?
Like this:

2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 Dodge & Ram 345 5.7L V8 16V - ENGINE REBUILD KIT | eBay

Fits 2003 - 2008 Dodge & Ram 345 5.7L V8 16V Hemi. Fits Models including Dodge Durango, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500, Ram 4000. Engine Rebuild Kit . This rebuild kit is provided by Enginetech and contains most all the parts commonly used to rebuild an engine.
www.ebay.com

s-l400.jpg

DNJ EK1160 Engine Rebuild Kit For 03-06 Dodge Durango Ram 1500 5.7L V8 OHV 16v | eBay

THIS KIT INCLUDES IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS ITEM. 030 =.75 mm.020 =. 50 mm.010 =. 25 mm. Standard= STD. Rod Bearings Set Size Options Main Bearings Set Size Options.
www.ebay.com

s-l400.jpg

Engine Rebuild Kit Fits 03-06 Dodge Durango Ram 1500 5.7L V8 OHV 16v HEMI | eBay

THIS KIT INCLUDES -Timing Chain Kit. - Ending Soon. - New Arrivals. - Add to Favourites. Quick Links. CARPARTSWIZ “the smart way to buy auto parts”. Accuracy (Get the right part).
www.ebay.com

Can that rebuilding kits be called quality and used for engine overhaul? Masters in my city doubt the quality of these spare parts ...

Thanks for any information!

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wouldn't buy rebuild kits off eBay personally but if its all your able to get and have to chose between the 3 i would use Enginetec and still im not a fan of them.

OP
OP
A

AndrewsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wouldn't buy rebuild kits off eBay personally but if its all your able to get and have to chose between the 3 i would use Enginetec and still im not a fan of them.
Thanks for your reply. Just being in Belarus, it is difficult for me to understand where in the USA you can buy quality parts for Hemi, and in particular, which brands of parts are of good quality and which are not. All because in our country, true American trucks are a rarity, and spare parts for them, too.

On which sites do you usually buy spare parts for Dodge and which brands (except Mopar) do you prefer? I just went to rockauto.com - and there I saw only the same Enginetech and Mahle. Maybe you can advise where else can I look for spare parts with delivery to Belarus and which manufacturers to focus on in terms of price-quality ratio?

Thanks!