Recon 40% off sale ends in one hour. (I just saw the post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Obviously not eBay or Craigslist but 40% is a good deal if anyone is interested in any of Recon’s products. (I’m not affiliated with Recon just passing it on)
f18461e835ba2a2a2dc3b3b613ce4431.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
OMG dont type in www.recon.com

That reminds me of years ago, one of the secretaries at work wanted to check for something at ****'s Sporting Goods (Not sure how far they go, but they are a chain all over the NE US). She typed in www dot ***** dot com. Man, was she shocked! Y'all (probably) don't want to go there either...

-K

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That reminds me of years ago, one of the secretaries at work wanted to check for something at ****'s Sporting Goods (Not sure how far they go, but they are a chain all over the NE US). She typed in www dot ***** dot com. Man, was she shocked! Y'all (probably) don't want to go there either...

-K

***** Sporting Goods are over here on the left coast too.
I learned the hard way to watch how you search for Scat engine components too...lol

OP
OP
KiltedCelt01

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I should’ve posted a link to their website, I was in a hurry to get it posted. Their post said the sale was extended for a day and then I noticed it was a 2hr flash sale. Oops. Hopefully some guys had time to get a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk