SOLD Recon Smoked CHMSL/3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Selling the newest version of the Recon 4th Gen LED CHMSL/3rd brake light. Was on my truck for a month until I did the OEM cargo cam CHMSL project.
The newest version has the two LED bars on the top and bottom of the row of LEDs for the brake light. Did my best to hold it in direct sunlight so you can see the design.
I know Recon isn't the cheapest, and I'm not looking to make a killing here like they do, just hoping to get back some of what I paid. I ditched the retail Recon box when I got it, so it will come in the Mopar cargo cam CHMSL box.

80 dollars shipped. Paypal for payment. I do work 24 hour shifts so if I'm on shift the day you buy it, it will go out next post office day USPS with tracking.

20181110_092906.jpg

20181110_093041.jpg

20181110_093000.jpg

OP
OP
jdip

jdip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not since I swapped my OEM one out when I bought the truck. Had a different aftermarket one installed for 3 years, This was only installed for a month before I put in the cargo cam. For the time this was in I didn't use any silicone and had no problems.

OP
OP
jdip

jdip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep that's the exact break light. That video. Was. Ummm. Well thank God for them internet's.

Status
Not open for further replies.