Reflection/Shine show off zone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
im jealous of that sunshine.....

still cold rainy and frozen here some sunshine mixed in but not nearly enough....
o man, yesterday was are very first sunny day and whether forecast says its finally here to stay. SO PUMPED, so of course first sunny day means get to washing lol

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i still need to polish the mirrors but they still do ok. Polishing sometime next month

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
o man, yesterday was are very first sunny day and whether forecast says its finally here to stay. SO PUMPED, so of course first sunny day means get to washing lol

you are actually more north than I am! LOL

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lol, yeah im in portland OR, land of the sideways rain haha

three things i hate most about the weather...

sideways rain
freezing rain
and monsoon rain which i refer to as "raining like a cow ******* on a flat stone" because it splashes back UP at you...

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
three things i hate most about the weather...

sideways rain
freezing rain
and monsoon rain which i refer to as "raining like a cow ******* on a flat stone" because it splashed back UP at you...
LOL!! Yeah we live in all that for about 50% of the year, then about 25% its just normal raining, about 10% its just cold and grey sky, then the last 15% is beautiful summers haha. But i love Oregon i would never leave, and all the rain makes for absolutely beautiful forests and scenery

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LOL!! Yeah we live in all that for about 50% of the year, then about 25% its just normal raining, about 10% its just cold and grey sky, then the last 15% is beautiful summers haha. But i love Oregon i would never leave, and all the rain makes for absolutely beautiful forests and scenery

I bet it does... I love nature, im outside always no matter the season. Never been to Oregon but been to Spokane and Lake coeur d'alene Idaho.

Pretty area of the country for sure!

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bet it does... I love nature, im outside always no matter the season. Never been to Oregon but been to Spokane and Lake coeur d'alene Idaho.

Pretty area of the country for sure!
Yeah me too man i love outdoors, nothing better to me then a beautiful day and in the woods or mountains or river whether im riding or just hiking or simply hanging out looking around and enjoying the peace and tranquility of it all.

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And also yes me too im outdoors in the rain as well lol lived in it 31 years im used to it

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
And parking under those trees watching all that sap and crap fall on your truck. After my last trip to NM, where I parked under a large group of pine trees, it took me 2 days to remove all the sap and claybar and correct the paint. Trees are pretty to look at, just not good to park under. IMHO
Jay