Renew those vinyl floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
my mats are just under 3 yrs old. I used a plain soap and water solution to clean them. Use a good brush to get into those corners and grooves. I let them dry in the sun for about 30 minutes, then applied the solution. I let it sit on there while I did the second mat, then let them both sit for maybe 10 minutes. The kit provides a microfiber to wipe, and a terri cloth applicator. Gloves are also included but only 1 or 2 pr. I wiped them both down using the micro fiber they provide because it's black and I don't want to waste my own getting it black.

Pay attention to any spots that don't come clean the first time. I went back over those with the soapy brush before continuing.

I have them sitting in the sun now for a little while just to kind of bake the product in. Other than some wear from my heel, I think they look just as good as when I bought them. The kit is cheap too- only $25 on amazon.

Best thing- the finish isn't slippery. No feet sliding off the mat and causing issues.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016