Repair Help - Dayton OH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kohldad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
On the road traveling and my rear differential is making a noise when under load. Think the pinion nut has come loose from a recent pinion seal replacement. Currently located just east of Dayton OH and looking for a good repair shop. Truck is still drivable, just have to take it easy on the throttle but I know I'm slowly damaging the gears. Hopefully a shop that can work on a box truck since I carry a truck camper and don't want to remove it. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Admin Note: Sorry for the double post as this was also posted in general discussion but due to the urgency, was hoping an exception would be made. TIA

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Hopefully you can find a Independent shop that has a pit that can be driven over
I am not real familiar with Dayton itself, but just north off the I-70 i saw several businesses with buildings from the '50s & '60s that had pits like at old transmission shops
I found the people were friendly around those parts too